Family Practice Medical Malpractice Insurance
A shortage of primary care physicians is an increasing problem within the United States today. The number of primary care physicians has dropped nearly 50 percent in the past five years alone. The role of a family practice doctor is evolving in the everchanging healthcare industry. It is important to find the right medical malpractice insurance coverage for your protection.
Guaranteed Malpractice Coverage for Family Practice Physicians
Lower Premiums are Available —
- Quality Coverage Guaranteed
- “Stand Alone” Tail Coverage Included
- Compare Multiple Rate Quotes
- Claims Free Discounts
- Average Savings of up to 25%
- ”A+“ Rated Insurance Companies
- Occurrence & Claims-Made Coverage
- Board Certified Discounts
Obtain Quality Coverage & Lower Rates
Request a no-obligation medical malpractice insurance quote for family practice medicine today. It's simple. It's quick. It's free. What is stopping you from finding lower rates?
Family Medicine – General Practice Physican Statistics
- Total Active Physicians (Practicing Patient Care in the U.S.) — ~96,000
- Paitients per Active Physician Ratio — ~2,700 to 1
Nationwide Medical Malpractice Insurance Coverage Available
Family medicine, or general practice, doctors represent one of the largest specialties in the medical industry today as the first point of contact for patients seeking healthcare. Family practice doctors assess and treat a wide variety of healthcare related conditions from the common cold all the way to broken bones. Family practice doctors typically have a long-term relationship with their patients. Our network of medical malpractice insurance professionals provide coverage for all areas of family practice medicine.
Take Control of Your Medical Malpractice Insurance
A free quote and professional advice for family practice medical malpractice insurance is only a few clicks away. eQuoteMD's services help family practice physicians find affordable, quality medical malpractice insurance coverage without adding to your concerns as a medical professional. Whether your family practice is in New England or southwest United States, eQuoteMD can find medical malpractice coverage for your specific, unique needs.
Choice Coverage. Professional Advice. Save Time & Money.
eQuoteMD has served thousands of family practice doctors by helping them find the best insurance rates through access to top-rated medical malpractice insurance companies. eQuoteMD enables you to compare quotes for family practice medical malpractice insurance, from multiple companies, that have been tailored to the specific needs of your practice and location.
Take back control of your family practice and lower your expenses today. Simply request your free no-obligation medical malpractice insurance quote now to see how much you can save.
External Links & Resources for Family Medicine Doctors
Family Practice Physicians Save on Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Quotes from Multiple “A++” Rated Medical Malpractice Insurance Companies —
Compare premiums to get the highest quality coverage at the lowest rates possible.
- Coverage is Available in All 50 States for Family Practice Physicians
- Prior Acts Coverage Included —
No need to purchase separate tail coverage.
- Access to Multiple Discounts —
- New to Practice Discounts
- Claims Free Discounts
- Medical Group Discounts
- Part-Time Practice Discounts
- Years in Practice Discounts
- American Board Certified Discounts
- Coverage for All Types of Procedures —
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Medical Spa Procedures
- Weight Loss (including HCG)
- Bariatric Surgery
Latest from the eQuoteMD Blog
May 20, 2013
April 23, 2013
April 4, 2013
March 11, 2013