Urgent Care Medical Malpractice Insurance
The first Urgent Care Centers, within the United States, opened their doors in the early 1970's. Currently, there are now approximately 10,000 Urgent Care Centers across the United States and that number is growing on average of about 5 percent each year. Over half of these Urgent Care Centers are physician owned and operated.
Guaranteed Malpractice Coverage for Urgent Care Centers
Lower Premiums are Available —
- Occurrence & Claims-Made Coverage
- Compare Multiple Rate Quotes — Free
- Coverage for All Medical Staff, Office Personnel & Physicians
- Claims Free Discounts
- Physicians Save an Average of 25%
- ”A+“ Rated Admitted Insurance Companies & Risk Retention Groups
- Quality Coverage Guaranteed
- Board Certified Discounts
Let eQuoteMD help you protect your Urgent Care Clinic.
Did you just open a new Urgent Care? Searching for a new insurer or policy? Request your no-obligation medical malpractice insurance quote for urgent care medical centers today. Obtain multiple quotes and find savings.
About Urgent Care Centers
An Urgent Care Center is a facility dedicated to providing medical care in a setting outside of a hospital emergency room. This medical care is typically on an unscheduled, walk-in basis and is primarily used to treat patients who have an illness or injury that is not serious enough to necessitate an emergency room visit, but needs immediate attention.
The benefit to Urgent Care Medical Centers is their availability to patient care when your doctor is not, without the hassle of an emergency room visit.
In 2009, the Urgent Care Association of America developed criteria for urgent care centers to abide by. They must now carry the “Certified Urgent Care” designation defining their scope of service, hours of operations and staffing requirement which must be made available to the public. For more information, please visit the official UCAoA website.
Doctors Access ‘A+’ Rated Carriers in Competition for Urgent Care Centers
eQuoteMD has served thousands of doctors by helping them find the best insurance rates through access to top-rated medical malpractice insurance companies. eQuoteMD enables you to compare quotes, between multiple companies, that have been tailored to the specific needs of your practice and location.
Take back control of your urgent care center and lower your expenses today. Simply request your FREE medical malpractice insurance quotes now and see how much you can save!
External Links & Resources for Urgent Care Medical Centers
Save on Medical Malpractice Insurance for Urgent Care Centers
- Quotes from Multiple “A++” Rated Medical Malpractice Insurance Companies —
Compare premiums to get the highest quality coverage at the lowest rates possible.
- Coverage is Available in All 50 States for Urgent Care Centers.
- Prior Acts Coverage Included —
No need to purchase separate tail coverage.
- Access to Multiple Discounts —
- New to Practice Discounts
- Claims Free Discounts
- Medical Group Discounts
- Part-Time Practice Discounts
- Years in Practice Discounts
- American Board Certified Discounts
- Coverage for All Types of Procedures —
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Medical Spa Procedures
- Weight Loss (including HCG)
- Bariatric Surgery
Latest from the eQuoteMD Blog
October 21, 2014
October 10, 2014
October 6, 2014
September 26, 2014